Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NEEDLEPOINT ON A WEDNESDAY

MORE ANTIQUE NEEDLEPOINT

The more I look through what I have photographed
the more I find.



The beauty of these old canvases are 
truly wonderful.  Pre civil war??
Who knows.


I love the old bouquets.  Forever
stitched in wool standing the test of time.


You don't have to change the water.  They are 
always fresh, no bugs.  Just loving stitches
put together to make a seat cover
more inviting to sit upon.


Having worked at an antique shop,
one gets to have the first look at these 
pieces when they come in.


Romantic wool gardens to collect 
and enjoy for years to come.
Sounds a little like pressed rose leafs.

So much for romance today!!!

Till we meet again,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very pleased to hear from you!