Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DESIGNING HALLOWEEN IN STITCHES





HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN STITCHES

I am known for designing Santa' through the year.
Next to Christmas the biggest holiday is All Hollow's Eve.
In the world of quilting and needlepoint stitcher's can't get enough Halloween.

Here are a few burnt offerings of my designs. I have Santa doing just about anything for this time of year.
I am also creating a NEW Halloween Witch... Please email me to name her.
My email is: info@curtisboehringer.com

Witches are easy to name!!!

Halloween is a great time of the year...and stitching something up to
celebrate it now... you'll be ready early for the holiday.

Take care till me meet again.
Best Wishes and Happy Stitching,

CURTIS

copyright 2011 Curtis Boehringer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very pleased to hear from you!