Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HENRY THE EIGHTH IN STITCHES

THE HENRY THE EIGHTH NEEDLEPOINT RUG

When cleaning out an old trunk, I found some old needlepoints
I was working on years ago. My stash.
Who doesn't have any stash. Needlepoint stash is the best.

I remember working on this about 10 or so years ago.
Reruns of THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY THE EIGHTH was on
our local PBS station. What a great series it was.

Being an illustrator I thought he would look good as a needlepoint.
Sometimes stitchery works better than a drawing or a painting.

So here he is, a needlepoint rug. His wives names making up the backround.
Now that King Henry is back in my life...it looks like he needs to be finished.
So that is what I will do, and keep you all informed of the progress.

TV shows can be very creative in ones mind. Remember that when watching good PBS shows.

Till tomorrow!

Curtis

Copyright 2011 Curtis Boehringer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very pleased to hear from you!